Senior Software Engineer
Gemedy is seeking outstanding candidates for Senior Software Engineer positions
in Cambridge, MA.
Gemedy is a world-class provider of intelligent software products, services, and solutions to the U.S. public and private sectors. At Gemedy, you will have the unique opportunity to:
Responsibilities may include:
- Lead high-impact and high-visibility projects in artificial intelligence, machine learning, autonomous systems, computational science, data science, visualization, mobile and distributed systems, natural language processing, cyber-physical systems, and cybersecurity
- Work directly with Gemedy's award-winning Chief Scientist, Dr. Alex Wissner-Gross
- Design groundbreaking products that advance the state of the art
- Research and development of intelligent software systems
- Designing and releasing new software products and features
- Contributing to research papers
To apply or learn more, email your CV or resume to Dr. Alex Wissner-Gross (email@example.com).
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or other relevant field
- Strong programming skills, with knowledge of languages such as Python, C, C++, and Java
- Intellectual curiosity and fearless interdisciplinarity
©2017 Gemedy, Inc.